Doing our bit to curb the spread of COVID19, we would like to introduce The Nunabean Essential T-Mask. Comfortable, like a T-shirt. Easily washable and reusable. Using locally grown & manufactured 100% cotton material (which is biodegradable). Therefore the Nunabean T-Mask is 100% Made in Cape Town, South Africa. And Eco-friendly. Perfect for kids, and adults.
A double layered cloth mask with a central pocket opening to easily insert an extra layer. This however is unnecessary, as the overlapping fabric in the centre naturally creates the government required "3 layers" over the mouth and nose area. The adjustable ear straps and space for a bendable nose piece closes "the gaps" and allows The Nunabean T-Mask to fit comfortably around different shaped faces. The T-Mask can be easily removed and attached to the face using the adjustable ear straps which are also made from the same soft cotton material, so as not to cut into the ears like normal elastic does.
Sizes: Small (4-10 years), Medium, Large.
Colours: Black, Grey, Navy
Soon introducing 2 new colours: Colbalt and Maroon.
Care and cleaning Instructions:
1. Although every care is taken during the manufacture and
packing process we strongly recommend you wash your Nunabean T-Mask before wearing for the first time.
2. Depending on the frequency of use, the T-Mask should be routinely washed. Soap, hot water and rinsing (or adding to the wash machine) should suffice in properly washing a cloth face covering. The new fabric normally gives off a bit of colour, normal cotton wash cycles are not as hot as tap water. Alternately you can also place the T-Mask in a suitable container and pour boiling water over it. Let it stand for at least 10 minutes. Once dry, steam iron to extra sterilise.
3. Individuals should ALWAYS wash or sanitise hands before touching mask and immediately after removing, and be careful not to touch their eyes, nose or mouth when removing their cloth face covering. Use the ear-straps to remove The Nunabean T-Mask.
4. Masks should always be used in conjunction with regular hand washing and social distancing.
5. Nunabean T-Masks are not medical masks, but act as a preventative measure to minimise face-touching and spread of contaminated droplets in the general public space.
6. Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face covering without assistance.
Disclaimer to read READ BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH PURCHASE: Nunabean makes no claim to these masks in protecting you from contracting COVID-19 or from transmitting the virus to others. Before commiting to any purchase or order, please do your own research regarding the use of double layer cotton t-shirting in face cover.
"I protect you, you protect me". Wear a cloth face mask and save the medical/surgical/N95 masks for health care workers.